Programme Facilitator Role
Remote working, Part-time, Contract
The charity Safe New Futures supports people of all ages, teenagers, young people and disadvantaged, vulnerable, marginalised, and unemployed individuals throughout the UK.
Safe New Futures' values leads us to see every person as a valuable human being with incredible worth and an ability to contribute to the community in which they live.
Therefore, we are very much a people organisation. We exist entirely for the benefit of our candidates and as such we have qualities, characteristics, and shared values which we expect to see in our staff and volunteers when interacting with our candidates.
To deliver Safe New Futures programmes as a Facilitator working to activity and outcome targets set as part of this funded post.
The Facilitator/Trainer supports the delivery of Safe New Futures training programmes that enable people to take charge of their lives, improve wellbeing, relationships and gain meaningful work/ training opportunities.
- Ensure the effective delivery of Safe New Futures programmes online via Zoom and VoIP phone system.
- Working with delivery staff and volunteers to provide Safe New Futures programmes.
Key results areas
- Ensure the number and quality of programmes delivered per year map to our funder’s outcomes.
- That candidates grow in confidence, motivation, health, and employability and as a result take steps into work, learning and changed lives.
- Ensure Volunteer Facilitators are equipped and mentored whilst delivering Safe New Futures programmes.
- Invite all candidates to first course follow ups; and maintain relationship for 2 further follow ups. Review progress and deliver workshops.
- Activity and outcome targets are met through effective delivery of Safe New Futures programmes.
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: Hours to be negotiated to coincide with course delivery (2 days per week) and additional time for pre course conversations with attendees and staff training
Application Deadline: 16 April 2021
Salary: £15.00 per hour
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Location: Southampton SO15 2EW with remote working
We provide all our people with laptops and VoIp systems to enable them to work effectively from the safety of their own home. However, initially for induction and training we would need to welcome you to our office in central Southampton.
- Group Facilitator: 2 years (Preferred)
- One to One Support: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Find Out More/Apply For The Programme Facilitator Role
For further information, please contact Nina Kelly, CEO via email using the button.