To support the CEO and Operations Manager with the development and implementation of marketing initiatives across Safe New Futures and Choices Training and Development Ltd. We are looking for someone who has some time to give to our charity and who has a keen eye for detail and able to make eye catching documents that relay our mission. Maybe your want to gain more experience in website design or graphic design or content writing. If so, then we would love to hear from you. In exchange for your time, we will support you to gain further experience in a dynamic and friendly environment.
- To assist with the delivery of social media marketing across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- To assist in writing meaningful and optimised content for the website and media releases
- To update the website using WordPress in liaison with the data manager
- To assist in writing quarterly newsletters and to send these out using MailChimp
- To collate case studies and candidate stories
- To assist in preparing marketing materials using graphics and typesetting
- To assist in brand integrity across Safe New Futures and Choices Training and Development Ltd
- To assist in preparing mailing lists
To Find Out More:
If you can help us and have a few hours to spare every week, then please get in touch for more information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little bit about yourself, your background, skills, and ambitions.